How to use Timers
After adding product and exiting "edit mode " :
- Tap once to add to start timer
- Double tap to add to reset timer
- Tap and Hold to edit tally to add reference no.
eg. The reference no could be used as to show how much stock is being timed on the timer, as a reference to a maintenance card,
Timer life cycle :
- Tap once to activate
- Double Tap to reset
- Tap and hold to add stock ref no.
eg: - How many muffins on this timer
- Planned maintenance card or ref no.
Defrost / Pre Timer (optional)
This effectively is a pre timer that counts down before the main timer starts.
- This shows the count down set in the defrost section on setup
- Once this reaches 0 the Active timer begins
Shows the time remaining before item expires or is due
- Double tap to reset before timer expires
Pre warn timer display (optional)
The pre warn can be used to prompt staff to take action.
- This uses the time set in the pre warn section in setup.
eg. - sell the last muffin before its quality timer expires
- defrost /order more products .
- Schedule Trade or Technician
(if used for Planned maintenance/servicing )