Why are all commercial kitchen timers so big, bulky and ugly ?? Except ours of course.
Time up to 54 items on screen at once.
The idea for this application was inspired by Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares " It seems like every episode one of the common challenges for independent restaurant operators was the lack of simple food quality timing and labeling systems.
Current kitchen timing/labeling solutions are difficult to program and expensive, costing $1000-$2500 which is not a feasible solution for small operations. " Time and Tally " will cost under $5 on the app store and run on any IOS device . With this you will have the ability to time 54+ items on screen (100+more in the back ground) which will improve your ability to control food storage and rotation processes while massively reducing the risk of spoilage and food born illness. The application is also compatible with the Epson TM-P60II Label printer via Bluetooth if you require physical "Used By" stickers. However the printer is not required to perform on screen timing and tally functions
Our goal was to create a simple, low cost food quality timer, label printer and waste recording tool accessible to all business owners .
We are developing this tool for everyone, To get this tool on IPhone and Android devices we need your help! please jump on on Kick Starer and show your support! To see our campaign click HERE !
Please check out the rewards , we will set up your devices for you and arrange item to suit your business needs . We will also send you the link for you to share across your franchise or organisation.
Version 1.4 includes heaps of improvements .
The primary purpose of this update was to make T&T easy and enjoyable to use and to simplify food storage, labeling and quality timing.
- Users can now connect directly to an Epson Tm-P60ii Bluetooth Label to print "use by date labels" in app.
- Users will be able to drag items around to re organize their screen position & swipe to change pages .
- All reports can be generated on screen or automatically emailed daily , weekly or monthly in csv to your PC or other predetermined email account.
- The password and user set up is now optional
Time and Tally is CYT ready ! , new data file is ready for download in the McDonalds section of the Time and Tally website .
Version 1.3 Addresses some of the usability issues around reporting .
The Main Changes are:
- Option to have display name (Name on the Timer/Tally Button) as well full name.
- Reports no longer report items with a nill Tally .
- The addition of the "current tally " report , which can be displayed on screen with the option to reset or email.
- Subscription Fix